1.19.2010

A HIGH PLACE

Have you ever come to a place where you feel as though out can sit back, cross your arms, let out a sigh of relief, smile, and simply be proud of yourself?

I feel that right now.

I am growing up, and I finally think I am getting the hang of it. Praise the Lord.

I know I'm not perfect, but I am still proud of my accomplishments and who I am...



I just realized something...there is someone who thinks that all of the time, 24/7, no matter if I actually have done something great or not...huh...that's neat.

1 comment:

  1. I have been able to do that. But something always comes up to try and take that satisfaction away, and that would the enemy. Just have to talk with God who loves us 24/7 like you said, and let Him remind us just how good we have it! ^___^

    ReplyDelete