11.25.2009

so this whole blog thing..

So, I have always wanted to create a blog. I have been told that I should. I secretly wonder if I have not previously done so, simply because subconsciously I wanted to be more independent than to follow the blind advice of another.

I did, however, think to myself every time I saw another's blog, that I wished I had my own.

I then would always ponder...what would I write about? Rather, what should I write about? God, life, my future career...all of those proper categories to which a blog should rightfully belong wholeheartedly to.

Well, I came to the conclusion that I shall write about whatever I wish to write about...in the exact manner in which I wish to write it. Simple as that..

It may change with the seasons, or with the cloud coverage for that matter; it may change with my homework load, or with some passionate revelation I have just discovered about the love of my life, the Creator of it all; it may even change with the kind thing someone says to me one day, or by the beautiful way the water reflects the life surrounding it. Regardless, I have decided that this blog needs no boundaries to exist, no bullying rules to define what must and mustn't be graced upon the blank page, no proper style in which I must write consistently in.

Simple as that..

No comments:

Post a Comment