6.12.2010

OLSON--Week 2

Well, it has now been two weeks...and I know even more about OLSON, my client, and the cool people I get to call co-workers!

This last week I was able to sit in on a radio production...talent called in from LA...we hung out and made sure it sounded like what the client was looking for...wow, neat opportunity!

The Twins game was pretty great, too. I got asked to go to the new Twins stadium with the media team...nice couple of big suites...extensive array or hot dogs, chicken, quesadillas, etc., great weather to watch the game...ahh, if you have not checked out the Twins stadium yet, you need to!

We O-terns were able to meet the client that we will be working with for the summer. It is a fantastic company that honestly cares about its employees, its past, and its future...I look forward to sharing the name with you...after I get permission to reveal it. :)

Friday BBQ this week? Jimmy Johns, coleslaw, and great American jazz of that nature...did I mention that we get to play "Minute to WIn it Games?"

I'll be meeting my team's primary client next week--I am certainly looking forward to that!

Well, until next blog...enjoy the rain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment